Craft Beer Tour in Newcastle
Craft Beer and Brewery Tour Around Newcastle
Explore Newcastle’s best craft beer venues and brewing scene on this craft beer tour. Our weekly craft beer tours around Newcastle city centre aim to shine a light on the city’s best craft breweries. Each venue brings something different to the experience and you’ll learn all about the local brewing scene whilst drinking the freshest craft beer available.
Your tour guide on the day will take you on a 3 ½ hour guided tour around Newcastle and you’ll visit several craft beer venues along the way. In each venue, a resident expert will tell you all about the brewery and guide you through the beers you drink.
- Per Person
Each Tour Includes
- A variety of 10 craft beers (1/3 pints) brewed locally in Newcastle
- Visit four venues including breweries and taprooms
- Expert talks in each venue from the brewers/owners of the venue
- A guided tour around the city
- 3 ½ hour craft beer experience
- A 50p donation made on your behalf to a local Newcastle charity
- Fully flexible tour booking (including free cancellations and changes)
Tours run every Saturday starting at 1:30pm.
Tours start and end in Newcastle city centre. Your meeting point will be on your ticket upon booking.
This tour lasts approx 3 ½ hours.